Sunday 5 October 2014

Stir Fry

So once again I've been quiet...my poor Nanna has been in the hospital for Three weeks now :-( We have no idea how much longer she's going to be in there. I have been living of takeaway for most of these three weeks, which has hurt my bank balance and my weight lool! 

So to get back on track we had this lovely stir fry tonight! Most of the ingredients came from Aldi, so much more cost effective compared to Tesco's and alike. 

So here's just some of the ingredients:
In this pan is White Cabbage, Carrots, Celery and Spring Greens all thrown in the food processor to make it quicker and easier for me! 





So I didn't take many pictures during the making because it was so quick! Was ready in less than 10mins! 

Here is the half-eaten end result:

Overall a great work night dinner for future me thinks! Sorry this is short! Catch you guys soon!!!

Lucy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment