Sunday 10 August 2014

Struggling with ideas

So whilst I am sticking with my vegan choices 10days on I am struggling with ideas for dinners. So tonight I have this...


Unfortunately this delish looking burgers are NOT vegan friendly. They came from Tesco's meat free section. They're called "Green Thai Vegetable Bakes". When I brought them my phone was dead so couldn't google or use my app. I brought them in the hope that I would be okay as most places sent to mention if an item is vegetarian but not if it is vegan. I believe from the ingredients list that it is the sauce "patty" that makes it non-vegan (it has palm oil in) so I left that part out and discarded it. So I think the part I did consume was vegan. Won't be making that mistake again though. I had this with salad made up of bell peppers, cucumber, lettuce, spinach, sweetcorn, shredded carrots, spring onions, cherry tomato and avocado. Sounds loads but I chopped it all up and put it in a large box with a drizzle of lemon juice and some coriander. This will last me a good few days. 

Whilst the bowl doesn't look that fillin I actually struggled to finish. What do you guys love to eat??? 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment